We contributed to a wide variety of publicly funded projects both in the UK and further afield.
- LDA / Business Link funded projects in London – we delivered 121 advice sessions and seminars on the following projects – Business London, Access2Finance & Business Reviews.
- Ethiopia – an EC (EDF) funded enterprise development programme implemented with the Government of Ethiopia – offering advice and support to micro and small creative enterprises – with specialist support and consultancy delivered by Theresa Nunn, our Creative Industries Specialist.
- E-Start – an LDA funded eBusiness support programme delivered across London, helping business to make best use of Broadband and online resources – managed by Atkins and ABI. John Jackson, our eBusiness Specialist, designed and delivered training seminars and ongoing consultancy to businesses during the life of this project.
- South Africa – a project working with Trade and Investment South Africa (TISA) – part of the South African DTI. This exciting project focused on developing effective and innovative ways of assisting small cultural and creative businesses in South Africa. Theresa Nunn, our Creative Industries Specialist, contributed consultancy and support.
- Business Startup Show – we regularly supported the Business Startup Show at Excel (London Docklands). This included providing specialist presenters (on eBusiness matters) and business consultants to run sessions with business people (as part of Business Link’s Start it Up Zone).
- Helping Businesses in Newham – Ken Foy, our Enterprise Specialist, delivered consultancy and support to businesses in the London Borough of Newham as part of the Centre for Innovation and Partnership (CIPS) 3 year ERDF funded business support programme. Ken is a highly respected business consultant and very successful serial entrepreneur.
- Lambeth.biz – our eBusiness Specialist John Jackson was involved in the development and launch of Brixton Online’s highly successful online resource to promote and support businesses in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- BizSkills and eSkills – 2 LSC funded training and mentoring programmes delivered to entrepreneurs across 3 London Boroughs (Lambeth, Southwark and Crystal Palace). John Jackson ran seminars, workshops and advice sessions for businesses who wished to work ‘smarter’ – making best use of the internet and IT.